I love to do crafts and have cute handouts and activities for church (and school, and friends, and - well you get the idea). I don't consider myself creative, but often use the help of others' talents. I decided to share what I'm doing for others just like me. It may be a link to where I found something or it might even be something *I* created. Right now I work as a paraprofessional at my kids' elementary - in special ed (autism). I started creating items for my 3rd graders this year and can't wait to share them with you. I am the 1st counselor in YW (first time in YW is this past year). I also have ideas for cub scouts and sunbeams posted, my previous callings.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Day

Today is a Happy Day.  I just reached 100 followers, and I was featured on Somewhat Simple, not once but twice.  I also have had over 228,000 hits.  I truly wish I had more time to dedicate to this blog, but one day I will get everything I want up here.  Thanks for sticking around with me.  I will continue to share as much with you as I can. 
Go check out Somewhat Simple and see my feature and those of others.  I was featured in her Water Activities for kids and Playroom storage.  I'm working on finishing up the Lego Party and then I hope to finish more storage ideas with you.  Don't forget to check out all my Teacher Appreciation ideas since Teacher appreciation week will be here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear your comments. It is great to know that others are reading your blog (to know that your time was well spent) and to know what they think of it. I welcome your ideas, suggestions, comments, questions! Please also consider becoming a follower if you haven't already.