I love to do crafts and have cute handouts and activities for church (and school, and friends, and - well you get the idea). I don't consider myself creative, but often use the help of others' talents. I decided to share what I'm doing for others just like me. It may be a link to where I found something or it might even be something *I* created. Right now I work as a paraprofessional at my kids' elementary - in special ed (autism). I started creating items for my 3rd graders this year and can't wait to share them with you. I am the 1st counselor in YW (first time in YW is this past year). I also have ideas for cub scouts and sunbeams posted, my previous callings.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Apologies for being MIA

Thank you for being patient.  I must apologize for being MIA.  My house has been upside down lately while new flooring was installed as well as a little crown molding, chair rail and boxes in my dining room.  Now that my flooring in my craft room/computer room has been installed I've been moving my hoard of stuff up.  It has been in the basement for months and is scattered everywhere.  I'm also moving into a smaller space and have to clean out some of my items.  While doing this (hopefully before I go back to school in two weeks) I haven't had as much time to post things even though I have many things to post still.  I want to thank all those who left comments on my last post.  They will help me much.  Feel free to add your comments.  I realize that some of you are already in school and I will start working on these and posting them shortly.  I will post the one I showed as an example as well as a tag to put on the bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear your comments. It is great to know that others are reading your blog (to know that your time was well spent) and to know what they think of it. I welcome your ideas, suggestions, comments, questions! Please also consider becoming a follower if you haven't already.