I love to do crafts and have cute handouts and activities for church (and school, and friends, and - well you get the idea). I don't consider myself creative, but often use the help of others' talents. I decided to share what I'm doing for others just like me. It may be a link to where I found something or it might even be something *I* created. Right now I work as a paraprofessional at my kids' elementary - in special ed (autism). I started creating items for my 3rd graders this year and can't wait to share them with you. I am the 1st counselor in YW (first time in YW is this past year). I also have ideas for cub scouts and sunbeams posted, my previous callings.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Bright Future - End of Year/Teacher Appreciation Printable


You may think that this idea is too expensive, but not if you do it the way I am.  However, it'll be too late to do it for teacher appreciation this week so I made two printables ~ one can be used during the year (like for teacher appreciation) and one for the end of the year.  If you come across this deal buy some for the end of the year or/and for teacher appreciation next year.  So here is the deal: I bought a grab bag of 10 women's sunglasses for $9.99 on GraveyardMall.com.  They have had this deal a few times, but the only problem is you won't know when it'll be back and it is only back for a day.  I signed up to get their daily emails telling me their Deal of the Day, which is what this deal will be.

 
The glasses varied and all still had tags on them (up to $29.95).  They aren't all my style ~ or they don't look good on me (but I knew that going to happen) so this idea to use them for Teacher Appreciation worked out great.  I also purchased a package of protective bags 10 for $4.99 that I will use.


My future looks bright because you ARE my teacher!

My future looks Bright because you WERE my teacher!




Use that trusty 3 inch punch to cut out some perfect circles.


Punch some holes and tie it onto a pair of sunglasses!  I think they may be cuter tied right to the glasses, but I didn't want them to get scratched so I put them in the bags.

Don't forget when downloading:
Click on the blue download button:
You then need to wait 20 seconds and then click on the link that appears over the countdown (blue underlined words: Download your file now).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear your comments. It is great to know that others are reading your blog (to know that your time was well spent) and to know what they think of it. I welcome your ideas, suggestions, comments, questions! Please also consider becoming a follower if you haven't already.