I love to do crafts and have cute handouts and activities for church (and school, and friends, and - well you get the idea). I don't consider myself creative, but often use the help of others' talents. I decided to share what I'm doing for others just like me. It may be a link to where I found something or it might even be something *I* created. Right now I work as a paraprofessional at my kids' elementary - in special ed (autism). I started creating items for my 3rd graders this year and can't wait to share them with you. I am the 1st counselor in YW (first time in YW is this past year). I also have ideas for cub scouts and sunbeams posted, my previous callings.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Primary Printables (Manual 7, Lesson 7)

This is my first attempt at posting helps I made for primary.  Most of the time I borrow others, but this week I made some cards to go with one of the Enrichment activities.  This year we (meaning the Sr. Primary) are in Manual 7 which talks about the New Testament.   This week's lesson was on Satan Tempting Jesus Christ.  The enrichment activity was to list several temptations the children receive on one card and a help on the other card.  They were to choose a 'temptation card' and a 'help card' and tell us how the item/person on the help card can help us avoid/resist what was on the temptation card.
I made them so that I could print them double sided.  Hopefully that will work for you as well.  If not just print link below listed as side one.  That one has the temptations (blue card) and helps (green card) listed.  Side two just states temptation card and help card if you want them double sided.  Since I'm new to this feel free to leave me feedback so I can continue to improve!


These would also work as an activity in Family Home Evening.

5 comments:

  1. Google Docs says I need permission to access the files.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure it is requiring you to ask for permission. When I log on it says anyone with link can access it. I'm trying to give everyone permission. If you don't have it, request again.

      Delete
  2. Google Docs says I need permission to access the files.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I am having difficulty with them not being centered? Maybe it's my printer, but it cuts off a little portion of one side of the card. Thank you so much! I can't wait to use them today!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear your comments. It is great to know that others are reading your blog (to know that your time was well spent) and to know what they think of it. I welcome your ideas, suggestions, comments, questions! Please also consider becoming a follower if you haven't already.